As restrictions are easing, and small intimate weddings can once again go ahead, here at True Reflections we want to bring you the best photographic experience from your day whilst complying with restrictions and all consideration for the safety of yourselves and guests are taken as priority.
We have therefore revised our packages, and we are pleased to offer you a special “Intimate Wedding” package for up to 30 guests, giving you all the photographs you will treasure from your special day.
The coverage will be as follows: (Where and as permitting due to venue choice and weather)
- arrival of couple at venue
- Full ceremony coverage
- Exchanging of vows
- Signing of register
- Family shots elegantly taken to ensure all guidelines are adhered to without compromising on creativity (Limited to 6-8 groups)
- Happy couple – here is where the magic can begin – with all those amazing shots using our off camera lighting techniques with 17 years and over 800 wedding days experience you will have all those WOW shots from your day.
- Staged cutting of cake
- Speech coverage (before meal) in line with guidelines and H&S
We can provide you with a choice of how you would like your wedding day images presented. With an option of USB, album or USB & album there is something for everyone.
We will also provide a fully workable time plan for your day, for you to share with your wedding venue to ensure a smooth and safe day for everyone. Coverage will be from 30 minutes prior to ceremony up to your meal being served.
- USB of all edited images in a presentation box £450
- Fully designed 10×10 album with matching album box with 40 of your chosen images from the day £550
- Album and USB £650
Should guidance change from date of booking to your wedding day you are free to upgrade your package up to a week before your wedding day to include further coverage within the changing guidelines.
We can offer appointments at our viewing studio of the range of albums safely – we do ask clients to wear an appropriate mask at the appointments and I will also be using PPE at the appointment for your and my own safety and in line with government guidelines.
We look forward to celebrating your wedding day with you and ensuring you have all those treasured memories from your day that will last forever.